INCORPORATION, IMPLEMENTATION & MANAGEMENT SERVICES
FOR OVER 20 YEARS, EXPORT ASSIST HAS BEEN INCORPORATED IN THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS (USVI), OPERATING EXPORT TAX BENEFIT PROGRAMS THROUGH ITS OFFICE IN ST.THOMAS. OUR EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL STAFF CAN MANAGE ALL OF YOUR VIEXCO ACTIVITIES.
Export Assist offers a full range of VIEXCO
management services, including:
Prior to incorporation, a business plan must
be prepared by Export Assist (fee to be determined) and a Section
482 transfer pricing study must be obtained from a third party provider.
For more information, please contact Wendy Weir, Chief Operating Officer, at 800-894-8366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Export Assist will incorporate your U.S. Virgin Islands Export
Corporation (VIEXCO) in 24 to 48 hours at which time your export
tax benefits begin.
After filing for incorporation, Export Assist will:
- File IRS Form SS-4 in order to obtain
the EIN number in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Pay the government filing fees on behalf of the U.S. parent
corporation, including the incorporation fee, and business
Provide a complete incorporation document package specifically
designed for the VIEXCO, including by-laws, articles of
incorporation, minutes, issuance of stock certificates, business
Have completed VIEXCO document package reviewed by a major
New York/U.S. Virgin Islands law firm.
Issue stock certificates on behalf of the VIEXCO per the
Pre-Incorporation Subscription Agreement.
Install the VIEXCO accounting system.
Set up general ledger and chart of accounts.
Open corporate bank account(s) which would be used for
general payables and expenses including the management
fees of the VIEXCO,
disbursement of all dividends, and legal and accounting
Set up, at Export Assist’s cost, an office and operations
facility in the USVI for the VIEXCO.
Make available VIEXCO electronic communications and telephone
communications to such office, a mailing address, and such
other equipment and facilities as it deems necessary
to enable it to perform its business operations.
management and general accounting
- Arrange for and conduct all meetings of the Board of Directors of the VIEXCO, including the annual meeting and other meetings of the shareholder(s) of the VIEXCO, as required.
- Attend these management meetings, upon request, to report, discuss and set strategy and policy for the VIEXCO.
- Maintain a set of the permanent books of account and related records of the VIEXCO at its office.
- Prepare corporate resolutions and meeting reports for board signature and insertion as permanent records in the corporate minute book.
- Act as a resident agent for service of process.
- Arrange for compliance by the VIEXCO with all relevant requirements and regulations under USVI law.
- Attend to all communications to the VIEXCO at its office.
- Maintain compliance of the VIEXCO corporate bank account.
- Maintain, unless and until otherwise notified, the VIEXCO office for the operation and management of VIEXCO business.
- Perform asset compliance monitoring.
- Perform finance functions like a bank.
- Deposit payments to the VIEXCO bank account.
- Balance and reconcile the monthly bank statement.
- Perform asset management functions.
General Accounting Services
- Administer all income derived from the active conduct of the business.
- Monitor compliance.
- Provide general accounting and report preparation.
- Collect payments.
- Administer special terms and conditions.
- Produce reports as requested.
- Record and notify changes per the Board of Directors.
- Assist with population of all required IRS and USVI government forms.
Our one-time incorporation and implementation fee is $4,500, which
includes all USVI government fees. Our basic annual management and
accounting fee is $5,000; additional fees would be charged based
upon the type of services performed and the volume of transactions.
The annual USVI government fees are $100 for the business license
and $300 for the flat annual franchise tax. There is no USVI corporate
income tax or gross receipts tax.